Thursday, March 17, 2011

Pink & Green Thursday - Luck of the Irish



 
 


How great is it that Pink & Green Thursday falls on St. Patricks Day!  I love this holiday and feel proud to be 50% Irish.  And I love the fact that everyone wants to be Irish today.  So grab a green beer, (wine for me!) and raise you glass to the Irish! There are two people I want to dedicate this blog to today..
 
My Awesome Cousin Kelly Murphy!    
              






























































My Older Sister Erin!
 
 
I love shamrocks so I thought for my Pink & Green I would incorporate a little symbol for "Luck", cause can't we all use a little luck of the Irish?   
 
 



I have yet to pick up this Pandora Clover Charm, but still love it!


 Since I was a kid my family nicknamed me "Jameson", technically "Jamison".  So anytime I enter a room, it's tradition to shout it out!




And also with you...(if your catholic, you'll get it)



 P.S. I love you!!










I have to get GIGI one of these collars...too cute!







I just thought this was Hilarious!!!  
Very Clever!! 










Proud to be Irish!!





 

   I can't believe I found an image of Gigi dressed up for the Holiday! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment