Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Handwriting Tag

I've had a really bad day so far at work, so I thought I would take a moment to check up on my blog following and I came across this from the lovely Lindsay at Vineyards Loveknots.  So I thought this would a be a good blog to copy to bring me back to my Happy Place before Big Nick and I kill each other.  You must know I have a ton of little yellow pads at work cause that is all Big Nick will use, and I do EVERYTHING in red ink...except sign checks.   According to the Mexican exchange office, that makes them invalid (circa 1999).  So here is it...

Questions...
1. Your name and name of your blog
2. Your blog address
3. Your favorite quote
4. Favorite Songs
5. Write this!
6. Tag 3 People
7. Anything else!





I tagged the lovely ladies of Grey Dog Designs, The Glorious Blog of Sara Bernice and The Wanna-be Southern Belle...

1 comment:

  1. Love that you did this too!! Can I have your handwriting please??? haha
    I love rocking out to Firework too. :)
    xoxo
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete