Friday, March 25, 2011

FAB! Fashion Find Friday!

I've decided to make my Friday posts about the best fashion I see for the week.  I suscribe to a million fashion sites and sometimes there is a deal that catches my eye.  
Feel free to post your FAB! Fashion Find as well. 

This week's FAB! Fashion Find is on Shop it to Me. Tory Burch is having a private sale with over 65% off select items from March 24-28!!!!!   There are some really cute items from jewelry, bags, shoes and apparel.  You can sign up with them and if you want you can mention me jlgoebs79@aol.com and yes it helps me get a gift card.  

Here are some of the items I am really loving!!

So perfect for spring!!!!
Not sure I can pull them off but something makes me love these!

Got to have the bracelet match the shoes!

Great for my vegas trip in July
Better for the holidays but so pretty!

1 comment: