Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Show Us Your Football TEAM!

I am linking up with Lindsey at Running Down a Dream to contribute to her Show us Your Football Team post.  

I am a very big NFL fan.  My girlfriends and I even have our own girls Fantasy Football league "Chicks Who Love Football!"   So needless to say I was completely relieved and excited to hear that the NFL would play on!   I grew up in the suburbs of NJ just outside of the Meadowlands and football is huge there as with any large city.  Growing up we had season tickets to the NY Jets and I have loved watching them ever since, even though we have only won one Superbowl.  But its about the loyality to the team not just if they win or lose.

Last year I was able to take my dad a to game for his 60th birthday at the NEW Meadowlands.  We had a blast!  You can check out the post here!  Hopefully they can pull out a Superbowl this year after going to the AFC Championship two years in a row!  J-E-T-S!  Jets! Jets! Jets!

Dad and I last year!

New Stadium!

Gigi all ready for Game Days!
My soon to be husband #6



New Shirt for the 2011 Season


XOXO
JAMIE

3 comments:

  1. You should have a fantasy NASCAR league called "Chicks Who Love Hicks" and a fantasy basketball team called "Slut Bucket"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I became a Carolina Panthers fan when I met my husband, but I really like the Jets!

    Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete