Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Bachelorette...Team JP

 
YAY for JP!  I was so excited when Ashley picked JP on last night's Bachelorette.  I can't believe I got so sucked into the show.  Don't get me wrong Ben was sweet but JP is a man's man.  He put it best..."She can love two guys but only be in love with one!"  They were so cute on the after show.  And can we talk about that diamond that just blinded you.  Nice job Neil Lane, ABC and JP...




So who is watching Bachelor Pad?  I think I am gonna pass on that one..too much crying!

P.S.  Bentley is a coward!


XOXO
JAMIE

3 comments:

  1. Sooo I thought that Ben was going to win because I read initial spoiler reports.. but didn't keep up. I'm glad she ended up with JP, I see them as a better fit.
    I WILL be watching Bachelor Pad.. bring on the drama hehe. Can't believe Bentley didn't show up, coward is right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm hello big diamond ring!! i would be scared to wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Instyle says he cant get past his ex-girlfriend. It will be interesting to see if it works out.

    ReplyDelete