Saturday, October 8, 2011

I'm Bacccckkkk!

Okay, so where have I been..clearly not blogging.  I had so much go on this summer with weddings, work and traveling that I need to let go of somethings and that was my blog and reading other blogs.  I have missed you all and reading your blogs so much!  I also did a 21 day cleanse of virtually eating nothing but meat and veggies, so that took up my full attention.  But I am back ready to write about all thing Fabulous, South Carolina living and just random thoughts in general. 

Today I am attending the Little River Shrimp & Jazz festival and maybe our local Oktoberfest.  Georgia Bulldogs plays tonight against Tennessee...GO DAWGS!  Tomorrow is a big day as my NY Jets take on the New England Patriots (NOT FAB!)...I hate Tom Brady, but he is a great fantasy football player!

And I just have to let you know I LOVE THE FALL!  It's my favorite holiday and I will post all the reasons I love it.  Hope you all have a great weekend!  What are your plans?

XOXO
JAMIE

0 comments:

Post a Comment