Monday, February 14, 2011

Viva La Mexico!

I finally booked a tropical vacation and I am so excited.  My roommate from college is a teacher and for ten years I have been trying to coordinate my schedule to attend one of her fabulous vacations with her.  But of course I was always too busy. Well work is going to get really busy for me with my new cigar coming out and a possible expansion in my company so I figured, better get a vacation in before it passes me by.  So in April I will be boarding Spirit Airlines and heading to Cancun, Mexico to sit on the beach and relax, with good company, a good book and a fruity cocktail!   We are staying at the Fiesta Americana Condesa.  

Not Too Shabby!









I will repost with me in one of those lounge chairs!


Now this isn't my first time to Cancun.  There was a memorable trip for Spring Break 99' (we like to party, we like, we like to party).  However, I intend to remember most of this trip and I don't think I will be taking any tequila shots from a mexican in a sombreo with a whistle at Senor Frogs....but you never know.  The count down begins...2 months from today!  Viva La Mexico!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment