Thursday, November 4, 2010

Christmas Shopping Early

Now that Halloween is over it is unbelievable how everyone is Christmas crazy already.  Now I am one of those people where if I see something I put it under my memos in my phone and then when it gets to at least the end of November I start ordering or looking at my list from the whole year.  Well this year I found a great product and I add to act on it right away cause they were having a 20% off sale.




I was in a local restaurant and I had always seen it in the ladies bathroom.  Well my friend told me to try it out.  FAB!  Some how this antibacterial salt scrub concoction is the greatest thing since sliced bread.  You use it like soap and it leaves your hands SUPER soft.  It can also be used as a body scrub.  However, there was a tip to use a beer coozie around the glass in the shower in case you drop it.

This is definite on my FAB! list and I like the coconut flavor.  Great pricing and if you join their fan page on facebook they post discounts.  Great Christmas idea for every woman you know.   Guess my aunts and cousin's know what they are getting now....SURPRISE!

Do any of you have any great finds?

0 comments:

Post a Comment