Monday, May 23, 2011

Miscellany Monday...tired!

I am linking up over at lowercase letters for their miscellany monday.  Today my rant is about being tired and procrastination:

1.  My wonderful dog decided to start puking all over the bed at 5:30 in the morning...enough said

2.  I went to GA this weekend for a wedding and stayed up till 3am two nights in a row...I'm not 21 anymore and I can't drink like I am either

3.  I created my own rapture today but going through my FB friend list and giving people my own little axe..

4. I have to find some motivation to get myself to the gym today...thank god for my new book the Summer and the City

5.  It's only 2 pm...AGH!

1 comment:

  1. I had such a hard time finding the motivation to go to they gym today, too! After I went I thought I'd feel better--no I just felt like I wasted an hour haha. I hope you have a good night with no sick dog!

    P.S. Thanks so much for following my blog!

    ReplyDelete