Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th July and Birthday to Jeanne

It's 4th of July!  One of my favorite Holidays of the Year.  I think I love this holiday so much cause it reminds me of all the wonderful summers I spent at "The Jersey Shore" at our yacht club in Beach Haven, LBI!  And now that I live at the beach it's even better knowing I don't have to drive to enjoy it.  We will spend the day on the beach with my family and celebrating my Aunt's birthday then head over to one of our favorite beach bars Coconuts to watch the Cherry Grove Pier Fireworks in North Myrtle Beach. 

I also want to celebrate my Best Friend Jeanne's Birthday!  Not only is she turning another year older but she also will be having a new baby girl any day!  So we have lots to celebrate!  Jeanne is one of the best people I know and is the most loyal and caring friend anyone could ask for!  Love You Paps! 

How beautiful is this!

Before her big Day!



  
Fun Wedding Pics


Even our dogs are best buddies!  Maxwell & Gigi  <3!




XOXO
JAMIE

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to your friend--that first image of her is GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! SO happy I stumbled across your blog and found such a lovely site to follow =]
    your blogs whole concept is super interesting!

    ReplyDelete