Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What's the big deal, it's just a cigar!

So I have been working like a mad woman the past couple of weeks and decided that I needed a break!  I had one of my cigar reps in town, her name is Jaime as well.  It was raining and humid as can be but we were determined, so off to the Liberty Tap Room we went.  Us ladies decided to go have a couple, okay a lot of Mirassou Pinot Noir, some seared Tuna, Spicy Eggrolls and a couple of Rocky Patel Cigars.  We then decided to dub ourselves "Two Smokin Jamie's"...like I said there was a lot of WINE!


The Culprit to My Hangover









Two Smoking Jamie's

And I see nothing wrong with women smoking cigars.  In fact I think its way beyond FAB! and it's not like its a new concept.  However it still gets me when random men will just come up to you because they really can not believe your are actually smoking a cigar...get over it!  We came to the conclusion that this concept is more of  "I'm too afraid to smoke a cigar, yet that girl is doing it".  What do you all think...are men infatuated with women smoking cigars because they think it's intriguing, sexy, odd or are they jealous because they don't have the cojones to smoke one themselves?

2 comments:

  1. I am DEFINITELY going with the fact that most men are infatuated with a woman smoking a cigar because they think it is sexy and intriguing...

    ReplyDelete